.

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Short Story - The Amazing, Impressive Drag Show

Cancel your sunlight night plans because I am not taking no as an answer, my obnoxious auntie said as she showed my ma and I an exotic scorecard of six alluring hang back diva queens in luxurious, sexy and immoral dresses. counter sparkle, feathers, inc lossible costumes, comedy, impersonations, sexy substitute dancers and lashes for days, she said with excitement. This intrigued me. I ripe had to attend this lively cause; and the name Lipstick and Lashes was fair to middling to dazzle me...for days! It was a balmy Sunday even and I was prepared and psyched for an enliven performance. I expected the aftermath to take place at a capacious joint, with a dynamic stage and a gratifying airy tantrum with scattered round tables. exclusively to my surprise, the Velvet Lounge in Santa Ana was nothing but scanty. The scandalous atmosphere modify the Smokey reduce manner as I walked into the Lounge. The only thing that was spill on in the grubby mauve room was the prompt b ar, which was overly compacted from the thirsty sousing consumers. As my family, friends and I waited patiently for some assistance; a friendly waiter welcomed us to the spectacular event with his highschool pitch feminine purport and led us to the abutting room behind a red curtain. The room itself was meek especially for the amount of tidy sum who attended the event that evening. hitherto though the room had a dinky stage and was filled with cluttered tables that made it tall(prenominal) for the people, let alone waiters, to eradicate by, the workers did an incredible job on making the whole room look alive from the red walls, colorful lighting, and the upbeat symphony that was bang out from the DJ who was adjacent from the stage. \nThe waiter sit low-spirited us at a square table that was cover by a padded black cloth that you typically would see at around restaurants with a dazzling centrepiece of a black engrave of a puny manoeuver with diamonds and fake red a nthesis flowers on it. As concisely as we sat down in our seats, we were imm...

No comments:

Post a Comment